Resident application process
Blue Heron Villa is owned and operated by Lake Country Senior Housing Society. Residents apply and are selected through Interior Health Authority. Selection of assisted living applicants is not “first come-first served” it is on a sliding scale based on the need for housing, hospitality, and personal care. A brief conversation on the phone with an Interior HealthIntake Worker will often tell you if you qualify for Assisted Living. Interior Health maintains the wait list for all Assisted Living applicants, to begin the application process contact: Interior Health Central Intake 250-980-1400
Monthly Rent Includes
- 24 Hour on site trained staff for personal assistance or emergencies.
- Code Alert 24 hour resident call system with pendant for each resident.
- Social and recreation opportunities.
- Daily nutritious lunch and dinner meals as well as two snacks with beverages.
- Weekly Housekeeping services which include laundering of towels and linens.
- Laundry facilities for personal use free of charge.
A security deposit of 1/2 a month's rent is required upon move-in.
Monthly rent is 70% of your net income plus $18.00* per month for electricity.
A charge of $24.00* per month will be added if you choose to have cable and internet services.
*2023 rates. Subject to change.